Must have experience in all phases of CAD. Agriculture background or previous experience in construction of animal housing facilities a plus. We use the most up to date Inventor and Revit CAD software. Review engineering drawings prior to the release. Develop accurate layouts, assembly drawings and details.
Job Duties and Tasks:
1) Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, dies/tools, and controls, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
2) Coordinate with and consult other workers to design, lay out, or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems.
3) Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
4) Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components or machinery, using computer-assisted equipment.
5) Position instructions and comments onto drawings.
6) Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
7) Design scale or full-size blueprints of specialty items.
8) Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to the materials.
– Associate Degree from an Mechanical/CAD Technology program or equivalent required.
– 1-2 years minimum Drafting CAD experience in the Mechanical field preferred.
– Proficient in AutoCAD. Revit and Inventor a plus.
– Team player, self-starter, problem solving and people skills are a must.