Turn Key Beef Production Facilities
CCS designs beef production facilities from a cattlemen’s perspective. We understand the importance of high quality design, construction, and equipment. CCS is unique in offering all three services.
At CCS, the facilities and equipment are custom adapted to meet each producer’s individual production and financial requirements.
Your facility can be designed as a bed pack or a deep pit facility.
Three Building Styles to Choose From:
Accu-Steel buildings create a dry environment with excellent air quality for feeding beef. Their beef buildings are different from typical hoop buildings and cattle barns because they’ve been designed specifically for the beef industry.
By reducing animal stress and manure management costs, our cattle buildings are engineered to put more money in your pocket.
Accu-Steel Crossover Buildings offer clear span space, providing you the maximum amount of usable area and allowing for large equipment to easily maneuver within the your fabric-covered building.
A typical mono-slope building has a roof truss that is higher on the front side, which faces the south, and slopes toward the back. There is no permanent front or back walls, but rather a curtain along the north side that can be lowered during extreme weather.
Most of the time, however, the facility remains open to allow for air circulation and ventilation.
CCS Turn Key Construction
- Accountable Environment – Mono-slopes are designed to provide cattle shelter from extreme weather conditions during winter and summer, following for consistent performance and predictable finish dates.
- Profitability – Mono-slope buildings have documented increases in gains and feed efficiency by as much as 20% over outside lots.
- Manure Nutrient Value -The nutrient value of the manure is higher in the Mono-slope buildings compared to the manure in outside yards. The additional manure value is due in part to the covered facility’s ability to keep rainwater from washing manure away and diluting it.
- Reduced Land Cost – Cattle in Mono-slope barns require 40 sq ft/hd compared to 350 sq ft/hd or greater in outside lots.
- EPA Friendly – All manure is contained thus preventing run off.
- Producer Friendly – Mono-slope buildings produce a more pleasant atmosphere for cattlemen, providing good ventilation and pleasant weather conditions.
- Improved Cattle Health – Cattle are sheltered from weather extremes, while provided a comfortable environment with adequate airflow.
World Class Facilities
CCS designs beef production facilities from a cattlemen’s perspective. We understand the importance of high quality design, construction, and equipment. CCS is unique in offering all three services. Our facilities and equipment are custom adapted to meet each producer’s individual production and financial needs.
Contact our professional sales team at 800-443-8305 for more information or email us.