Central Confinement Services is excited to announce a new service that will improve the bio-security of your operation!
Save time and save dollars by decontaminating a 12 x 12 room in about one hour. By using UV light you can kill 99.9% of contaminates. This will keep you and your animals safe.
CCS has developed a UV Light Bio-Security Solution that we can install in about a day. Add this into your confinement operation to enhance your bio-security practices.
How does this integrate into my hog operation?
The UV Light Bio-Security Solution can be installed in many parts of your hog operation to help you save time and money in your bio-security practices. You can install these to disinfect:
- Employee lunches, clothing, or other outside accessories
- Bio-secure rooms
- Products you are bringing into your operation
How will this save me time and money?
The UV Light Bio-Security Solution is going to save you a lot of time and money!
- Money Savings:
- A one-time fee can cover product costs, design, development, and installation
- No more purchasing the expensive chemicals
- Time Savings:
- Depending on your operation, the bio-security measures to disinfect new products coming in can take as long as three days. Depending on the size of the room, the UV Light Solution can take 1 hour to make the products 99.9% germ-free.
How does the UV Light Bio-Security Solution work?
The air disinfection systems have one or more lamps that produce shortwave, low-pressure tubes.
- Approximately 95% of the UV energy is at 254 nanometers
- To explain, this is the most destructive to bacteria, mold, and virus
- As air and surfaces are exposed, the genetic material of the microorganism is destroyed or inactivated.
- To clarify, this prevents them from reproducing and makes them harmless!