Central Confinement Services is excited to announce a new service that will improve the bio-security of your operation!
Save time and save dollars by decontaminating a 12 x 12 room in about one hour. By using UV light you can kill 99.9% of contaminates. This will keep you and your animals safe.
CCS has developed a modular UV Light Biosecurity Solution that we can install in about a day. Add this into your confinement operation to enhance your biosecurity practices.
How does this integrate into my hog operation?
The UV Light Bio-Security Solution can be installed in many parts of your hog operation to help you save time and money in your bio-security practices. You can install these to disinfect:
- Employee lunches, clothing, or other outside accessories
- Bio-secure rooms
- Products you are bringing into your operation
Safety is our priority; we have engineered fail-safe designs to protect your employees.
How will this save me time and money?
The UV Light Bio-Security Solution is going to save you a lot of time and money!
- Money Savings:
- A one-time fee can cover product costs, design, development, and installation
- No more purchasing the expensive chemicals
- Time Savings:
- Depending on your operation, the current biosecurity measures to disinfect new products coming in can take as long as three days. Depending on the size of the room, the UV Light Solution can make the products 99.9% germ-free in about an hour.
How does the UV Light Bio-Security Solution work?
The air disinfection systems have one or more lamps that produce shortwave, low-pressure tubes.
- Approximately 95% of the UV energy is at 254 nanometers
- To explain, this is the most destructive to bacteria, mold, and virus
- As air and surfaces are exposed, the genetic material of the microorganism is destroyed or inactivated.
- To clarify, this prevents them from reproducing and makes them harmless!